GBX goes Star Citizen - GBX Organization started: JOIN NOW!

Outfit- and General- News Section

As we all know (or maybe not) Star Citizen will be a great Game.

So as there were lots of discussions about RSI's Star Citizen in the forums, TS and PS2-VoiceChat, we've finally created the GBX-Outfit Organization in Star Citizen to be represented with an Organization in Star Citizen.

To join this new Organization and to show us that you'll want to join Star Citizen just register here: Click me (click on join now)

If you're not using your regular Outfit/PS2 -Username on RSI Comm-Link just comment on this news thread (you could also click the news-title) to tell us your name in Star Citizen (we need to see if you're allready in the Outfit when we'll accept your request for the SC-Organization).

Notice that if you want to join this Organization (GBX) with a friend you could invite him to GBX on this page: Invite a friend* to GBX (he/she will get a mail with an accesscode for the signup process).

If you want to talk about Star Citizen, the new Organization, the Hangar etc. just create an GameLink Event for Star Citizen (added today) and join the TeamspeakChannel of your Event that will be created when your Event starts.

Enough... hurry and join!

*To invite a friend to GBX you need to be logged in with your Forum-Username and Password on this page (right upper corner).
r0xt4r
Site Admin

Starting with my own Nick on RSI CommLink:

GBX: R0xt4R = CommLink: R0xt4R
r0xt4r
Site Admin

I havent registered or pledged for star Citizen yet but probably will soon :)
Finilie

Ok I am really excited about Star Citizen and definitely intend to play this game so count me in as I love space sims - still think freespace 2 was one of the greatest game ive played ever!

However I am not intending to play Star Citizen until the game is ready for a commercial release or whatever they intend to do when it is out of its "beta"

Does anyone know how long that is looking to be?
SinDioxide

My RSI Name is "raider2k"

Pledged with the Avenger a couple of months ago. Cant wait :)
aequitaz

I read an article (which I cant find at the moment... :? ) that the dogfighting module will be realeased after PAX East (or West?) in about the middle of April... still waiting to see if it happens then I'll pledge/register/die.in.a.ball.of.flame :lol:
RobWestcott

@ Sin:
Well, seeing the amount of money people still throw at them day by day (yeah, it's getting less. Like the subscribers of WOW...) they'll release it when it's "done".
That means... a year? What they intend to do is clearly create a stable game without start problems like (insert random AAA-publisher title with more bugs than gameplay hours).
Aaaand why am I telling that to a stranger? Seriously? Am I that needy of... oh, it's the guy who went to America!
How's your flying lessons, your FB has been quite about it. Did you slip into some kind of non-disclosure-government-project?

@ aequitaz
So, do you want a spot in the casual (PS2-style) company or in the more shut-up-we-try-to-roleplay-here Firebird Inc.?
And the Avenger sure was a fine choice, I'm definitely thinking about getting one once they're starting to roll out the different models!
Some people will go straight to hell.
With VIP ticket and free drinks...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Smile! Life stays the same shit but it's definitely more fun!
The2ndPete

Return to News