2 Anniversary/birthday

Outfit- and General- News Section

Finilie wrote:Dude, 28FPS!

Time to upgrade? ;)

It's the CPU, an "old" AMD core from the times when they weren't utterly behind intel.
So yes: time for an upgrade. But that would mean changing the motherboard too and since I'd like to be future-safe I'd have to also exchange the RAM.
And I'm just too lazy to do that :)
Some people will go straight to hell.
With VIP ticket and free drinks...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Smile! Life stays the same shit but it's definitely more fun!
The2ndPete

[quote="The2ndPete"][quote="Finilie"]Dude, 28FPS!

Time to upgrade? ;)[/quote]
It's the CPU, an "old" AMD core from the times when they weren't utterly behind intel.
So yes: time for an upgrade. But that would mean changing the motherboard too and since I'd like to be future-safe I'd have to also exchange the RAM.
And I'm just too lazy to do that :)[/quote]

You are just broke from the Star Citizen Anniversary Sale. ;) Or you will be after your dark side persuaded you to get the Javelin. It is really unfortunate that they learned about the seducing magic of cookies a while ago... ;)
Kickstart

If I invest as much money as I could sink into the SC anniversary in my computer I'd have something close to a desktop supercomputer sitting here.
I'm really just too lazy, like the SSD I got lying around here and which was meant for stuff like Planetside, StarCitizen and maybe Wasteland 2...
Meanwhile there's more dust on the SSD than on my joystick which -sadly- still crashes SC every time I try to start with it :?
Some people will go straight to hell.
With VIP ticket and free drinks...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Smile! Life stays the same shit but it's definitely more fun!
The2ndPete

Previous

Return to News